ColorAnt’s Compare Window
The Comparison window shows measurement data before and after optimization and allows the user to view the steps that achieved the optimized data (for example Correction, Smoothing or Auto).
Using the Comparison feature:
- Apply a tool to the measurement data.
- Select the data in Data Set window.
- Click on the Compare button on the bottom of the window.
- Select the original measurement data from the drop down menu in the upper left hand window. Next, select the processed measurement data from the right hand side of the window.
- Select the Compare mode from the drop down menu (DeltaE or DeltaE 2000).
- Use Mark from and Mark to sliders to highlight patches within the DeltaE deviations selected. Highlighted patches are marked in red and the one patch with the maximum DeltaE is highlighted in cyan.
- Selecting a patch with the mouse – the before and after optimization will show in a split window with the Lab values and DeltaE information. Clicking outside of the color patch view will display Maximum and overall Average DeltaE.
Tip: For each selected patch, the Lab value and the color space and reference values are shown.
- Display Differences shows color deviations from white (no deviation) to dark gray (high deviations).
- Fit chart to width displays the color patches as large as possible in relation to the size of the window. Display the entire chart by clicking the check box.
- Graph tab shows a graphical representation of the error distribution as percentiles.
- Statistics tab shows statistics like Average, Maximum, Sigma, Median, and Coefficient of Variation of the 10 worst patches and the error distribution in 10% percentiles.